Monday 1 March 2010
'Scotch Arts Visiting Performers' Concert SeriesProgram
with listing of 2010 season. Bookings now for subscription and also individual concert tickets.Community Education - 2010 Semester One
Language classes for adults and Adults and Students are available in a variety of subjects. Information
and booking details. 'Top Chef' cooking classes. Information
and booking details will be available early new year.Environs
Scotch College Environmental Newsletter
available for download. The newsletter is aimed at keeping the Scotch College community informed about how the School is responding to the considerable environmental challenges that it confronts each day.150 Years of Scotch - Melbourne Grammar Australian Rules Football
Video celebrating Australian Rules Football and the schools can be viewed at bigpondvideoEgypt Tour for 2010Information
and travel details for the 2010 tour.Kapumfi
The final stage of the Kapumfi Project is now in full swing. Three new and two refurbished classrooms are already in use as a are one new and one renovated teacher residence. Six ventilated pit latrines have also been installed. Current school enrolment is 448 students. The third phase of construction will see a Science Laboratory and Library erected. Plans are also underway to facilitate the drilling of a borehole at Kapumfi School.July 2008 report
Great Scot - December 2009
The latest issue can be viewed in an e-mag version
Spirituality and service
- Spirituality goes hand-in-hand with service at Scotch. But it’s a selfish world.
- Learning from great men of service
- Scotch boys can take inspiration from Scotch’s founder, James Forbes and others, to lead a life of service.
- Kapumfi ‘dream’ becomes a reality
- Scotch’s contribution to the eradication of poverty is not lost on the people of Kapumfi.
- Scotch boys serving the ‘global village’
- Scotch boys have gone to impoverished nations to help build housing for the poor.
- A Northern Territory education
- Scotch boys and staff experienced a different kind of learning.
- Carrical performance stuns everyone
- Scotch staff exhibit their creativity
- Matthew Pierri wins Perelberg Award: Matt Pierri reached the academic pinnacle of Year 12 while inspiring all around him.
- Ninetieth anniversary of first Remembrance Day service
- Great spectacle on Friday the thirteenth
- Scotch farewells and thanks 23 staff members.
Summer SportsTorch - Scotch Parents’ Association News
December edition now available on Learning Point. President’s, column online
.City Link - Tollway wideningInformation
about the tollway widening and the 3rd Edition of the 'Tollway' Newsletter. Information about Saturday works on outbound carriageway of freeway adjacent to Scotch. October e-mail to parents.