Thank you for your interest in Scotch College.
Since 1851 Scotch College has provided challenging and coordinated programmes of the highest standard for generations of boys. We look forward to showing you all Scotch has to offer and the value we place on making each boy's time with us a happy, rich and rewarding one.
The main entry levels for day students are Prep and Year 4 in the Junior School and Year 7 in the Senior School. Boys may be enrolled at other year levels where vacancies arise. Boarders enter in Years 7-11.
Parents are advised to apply as early as possible as initial offers of places for Prep, Year 4 and Year 7 are mainly determined by the age of the boy on receipt of the initial application.
To view the current prospectus, click here.
How to apply
You may apply through one of the three options:
1. Apply Online (a credit card will be required for the AUD$100 Application fee)
- that if you have already submitted a previous application to Scotch do not apply again here to change/add to your son’s entry level or to update your details. To do this please contact the Admissions Office via email or telephone.
2. Download information pack and application forms
- Letter to Parents
- Application Form
- Business Notice
- Application Fee Credit Card Payment Form
- Scotch College Privacy Collection Notice
- Scale of Fees 2021
The completed form should be scanned and emailed or posted to the Admissions Office with the AUD$100.00 application fee.
Enquiries and applications for admission should be made to:
Mr Gary Peckham
Director of Admissions
1 Morrison Street
HAWTHORN VIC 3122
Phone: (03) 9810 4203
International: +61 3 9810 4203
Facsimile: (03) 9810 4333
Admissions policy and procedures
Details of admissions policy and procedures
Scotch College does not engage education agents for formal representation.
Scotch College Privacy Collection notice
The Policy regarding the information you provide to enable Scotch College to provide schooling for your son can be viewed here.