Located in the Tolson Centre on Morrison Street on campus, the Scotch Shop provides the School community with a full-service school uniform retail experience, supported by a state-of-the-art online platform.
During standard operating times the Scotch Shop will be open six days a week, catering for all our day boys, boarders and staff.
The Scotch Shop offers a full retail service to our community, including:
• New Junior and Senior School academic uniforms;
• A full range of Junior and Senior School sports uniforms and accessories;
• Pre-owned Senior School academic uniforms (from the Senior School Swap Shop located within the Scotch Shop);
• Academic and sporting footwear;
• Scotch merchandise;
• A select range of stationery;
• Dry cleaning and garment alteration services; along with
• A blazer pocket embroidery service for School colours.
Please note that Junior School pre-owned uniforms will only be available from the Junior School Swap Shop.
Please also note that all purchases of new uniforms and merchandise must be paid for at the time of purchase by using cash, debit or credit card. No purchases of new uniforms and Scotch merchandise can be made via the school fee account.
Parents are encouraged to use the online portal to pre-purchase items and boys can collect the ordered items the next day from the Scotch Shop. Items can be tried on for size when boys visit the Scotch Shop.
Purchases made at the Swap Shop can be made via the school fee account.
By purchasing items from the Scotch Shop you are supporting Scotch College and the Scotch College Indigenous Scholarship Fund.