The following link is to RMSS - the Scotch College on-line incident reporting website
Online Incident Reporting Instructions:
- Fill in your contact details
- Choose the area of the school that the incident happened/relates to– don’t worry about having to be exact, these details can be changed once the incident is followed up.
- Select the type of incident
- Fill in as much detail about the incident as you can in the text boxes.
- It is important to give as much detail about the incident as you can, you can attach files to your notification – pictures, emails, copies of incident reports.
- Once you have finished, press submit at the bottom of the page – you will receive an email to confirm that your incident has been notified.
The incident is then recorded in the system for further follow up.
The link can also be copied to your computer : http://riskmanager2.rmss.com.au/ScotchCollegeEvent/incidents/reportincident.aspx
If you have any further questions please contact Annemaree Jones, Risk Manager on 9810 4462 or email