Scotch College is a major independent college for 1850 boys P-12.
We are seeking a passionate, proactive, and experienced person to take on the full time role of Events and Communications Coordinator for the past students and community of Old Scotch Collegians Association (OSCA).
To be successful in the role the standout candidate will have:
- A track record in delivery of events that support and build trust and lasting relationships;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability and experience in delivering alumni activities;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, including planning, scheduling, database management and reporting skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills together with a forward-thinking approach;
- An ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a diverse community;
- Be able to effectively negotiate, be persuasive and develop trust; and
- Experience with a broad range of event communications including social media and digital campaigns.
The successful incumbent will play a key role in delivering quality events to the OSCA community, and support the strategic development and delivery of a diverse range of programs to increase alumni engagement.
If you believe that you have the skills, experience and passion to deliver this role to a high level, apply to the Administration Manager, email email@example.com.
Scotch College is fully committed to the protection of children and young people, candidates will undergo a thorough reference checking and interview process. The successful candidate must hold an Employee Working With Children check.
Applications will close Friday 12th April 2019.
If you would like to see a position description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.