Message From The Principal - 17 February
17th February, 2021
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It is with happy heart that I welcome the boys back to their School for tomorrow morning!
All restrictions in place prior to this most recent lockdown remain. In particular, I note:
- Senior School boys must carry a mask at all times, and wear it when indoors and on public transport.
- Regular hand hygiene must be maintained.
- No visitors or parents are permitted on campus unless by appointment. All permitted visitors must report to either Main Reception (Randall Building, Senior School) or Junior School Reception on arrival.
- Saturday sport resumes with QR coding and no spectators at indoor school venues.
- Boys should not attend School if they are displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Staggered breaks and finishing times will remain in place for Senior School boys.
- Morrison Street remains a drop off and pick up zone only; there is no parking on Morrison Street.
In addition, follow the Premier’s address of today, a number of further restrictions apply. In particular, I note that, for all other than primary aged children, masks must be worn outdoors if it is not possible to socially distance. This includes when watching sport.
These restrictions will remain in place until the School, and thence you, are otherwise advised.
Further communication will follow for boarding parents.
Thank you for your adaptability and support. I very much look forward to seeing all who can be present around the grounds on Saturday.